Carnival Glory

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'll be on the Glory in 60 days! Everyone cross your toes that Glory just had a little hiccup...or bad fuel...or a loose plug...anything but major problems!!! She just got the 2.0's so I'm hoping they actually looked at the engine after putting in the Blue Iguana and Red Frog bars!!!!!

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'll be on the Glory in 60 days! Everyone cross your toes that Glory just had a little hiccup...or bad fuel...or a loose plug...anything but major problems!!! She just got the 2.0's so I'm hoping they actually looked at the engine after putting in the Blue Iguana and Red Frog bars!!!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

They could be late for a number of reasons. On our October Glory cruise there was a medical emergency on the ship. They had to turn around to meet a Coast Guard helicopter to medivac the person back on the first night after leaving Norfolk. Made us quite late for our stop in Nassau.

I'll be on the ship in 3 days. Not worried. Much. Ha!

I'll be with you!

Looks like she's fine - made it to San Juan ok, scheduled for next port ok

Time since arrival 3 hrs 57 min from Charlotte Amalie (St. Thomas)/US Virgin Islands (at 07:00 h local time)

Time until departure 4 hrs 33 min to Grand Turk/Turks and Caicos (at 15:30 h local time)

Traveled distance since Miami: 1,113.41 nm (2,062.03 k

****************************/schiffsposition.php?schiff=Carnival+Glory

Glory returned to Nassau to debark an ill guest and that made them late to other port. John Heald just updated! There are no mechanical problems!

Enjoy your IRISH cruise! Love GLORY!

Thank you thank you!!

Where in RI are you? I am originally a RI girl :)

Archived