The clocks Ticking..

Lt.Dan

7 Days and counting, We'll be Glory bound on the 18th.. Myself and 17 others from my family. We been talking about this cruise for a year. This will be the first cruise for 15 of us including myself. My sister said this will be the best vacation we have ever had. We are really looking forward to it.. I'll let ya'll know how it goes, I think we are going to have a blast. :D

Lt.Dan

7 Days and counting, We'll be Glory bound on the 18th.. Myself and 17 others from my family. We been talking about this cruise for a year. This will be the first cruise for 15 of us including myself. My sister said this will be the best vacation we have ever had. We are really looking forward to it.. I'll let ya'll know how it goes, I think we are going to have a blast. :D

Lt.Dan

Have a wonderful cruise!! Be sure to give us a review on your return!!! :)

Have a great time. My first cruise was on the Glory and we had a wonderful time.

One of the best tips I got from the board was to go to the Fish & Chips area to eat.

Even if you get your food from the Deli, Buffet or Grill that area is rarely crowed and has great views.

Lt Dan - have a wonderful trip...I am sure you will have a blast!! Wish we were going with ya!!! Looking forward to a review when you get home.....

So much to do, so much to eat, so many views of the sea......ahhhhhh

(oh yeah and cocktails of course)

Archived