Anyone travelled on Sea Princess recently.

Would love to hear a review of Sea Princess which someone has been on recently .How good was Entertainment, Food and ship? As there have not been any posts I am a bit concerned for my 35 night cruise coming up in April.

Jafdra.:)

Would love to hear a review of Sea Princess which someone has been on recently .How good was Entertainment, Food and ship? As there have not been any posts I am a bit concerned for my 35 night cruise coming up in April.

Jafdra.:)

Hi,

We did the Cherry Blossom last year, March 2012 for 42 nights. Don't know whether that falls into the "recently" sailed category.

Nicki

I did the 13 nights New Zealand cruise on her in January - though it was my first cruise (and my friend's 5th) and we had a ball. The entertainment was good, particularly brother/sister Alan and Alana - they perfomed every night at the Atrium lounge. The food: we dined at the Traviata dining room - food was superb, my friend who has cruised before reckoned the food was a lot better than Dawn Princess (even the food on Dawn was good to begin with). The staff was wonderful, could not fault them at all.

I wasn't bored on the ship - I had so much to do, different shows, or just simply relaxing on the deck.

I love it so much that I have booked another cruise already - to Fiji and New Caledonia on the Sun Princess at the end of the year. I think you will have a fantastic time :)

Hopefully SEA PRINCESS under Australian management is a lot better than I found her this time last year when we sailed from Sydney to San Francisco . At that time she was a bit tired, quite a maintenance deficit, and an indifferent CD . See under CC Member reviews.

We did the 13 night cruise around New Zealand on her in December just gone. Loved it, food was good as usual - lobster on the second formal night was good but the prawns were actually better. The comedians were good but some of the jokes are getting a bit old (but probably so are we).

Some of the entertainment was a little loud at times - in the wheelhouse. The shows were still great however we had already seen 2 of them the previous year on our 46 nights around the Indian Ocean on the Sun Princess.

Did we have a great time - yes, and yes I would do it all again on the Sea Princess - we did actually look at part of the world cruise this year but other stuff has came up.

There were some kids on board but they where mostly well behaved and kept busy in the kids clubs.

Sometimes went to trivia but not my thing but always found stuff to do - also recommend getting involved in any roll calls or meet & greets - great way to meet other people on the cruise here on cruise critic - I find so much easier to have fun if you have already got to know several people on your cruise - especially the longer ones.

My only dislike was our guarantee inside cabin was right at the back of the ship - seemed to take ages to get there and I have a tendencies to forgot things but at least I got exercise.

This was our 3rd cruise and total of about 73 sea nights now.

Archived