Help with Falmouth excursion, please

I am posting here because I have posted on the Jamaica page and have not had a response so I am hoping posting here will help. For our stop in Falmouth, we are trying to decide between Hilton Rose Hall or the RCCL excursion Catamaran Cruise, Snorkel, Beach & Fun - FY53. I have been unable to find any feedback on this particular Catamaran cruise offered by Royal. There is another excursion offered by RCCL on the Dreamer catamaran but this excursion is slightly different. I would love to hear from anyone that has done the FY53 Catamaran cruise.

Thank you!

I'm trying to figure out if this is the one we did in January. We had a van take us to Montego Bay and went snorkeling for an hour and then could either use the nearby beach or go to Margaritaville. We had a great time, snorkeling was pretty good, but the catamaran ride was about a half mile and turned around and went back to the dock where we went to Margaritaville for a couple of hours. The tour director was really good, she gave us very good information during our ride to and from Montego Bay and she sang local songs and had some pretty good jokes! She showed us how the locals live and how the schools work. The only thing we were dissappointed with was the catamaran ride which like i said we went about a half mile up the beach and turned around and went back to the dock. The guys that helped with the snorkeling were very good, they went down and picked up sea urchins and brought them to the surface for us to look at and they took my camera down to the deepest parts to get pics of a lobster and other sea creatures.

Keith

Thank you so much Keith for your quick reply! It sounds like a decent excursion but I agree with you that I would like the catamaran ride to be longer. I think we are leaning towards Hilton Rose Hall but I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Archived