DD first Cruise on Carnival Victory

cozumelrocks

I have decided to take my daughter on her first cruise. We will be going on the Carnival Victory in December. She will be 7 at the time we go. She is a very outgoing and social child so I don't think she will have any trouble making friends at Camp Carnival. I would love to hear any advice anyone has. I have cruised before but she has always stayed at home. On my last cruise I went up and got a schedule from Camp Carnival to see what the activities are like and I think she will have a blast. I'm just sure there is something I'm not thinking about. I like to be prepared and not overlook anything. Any words of advice?

My 7 year old LOVES camp carnival. I cant keep her out of there. Every waking minute she begs to go and never wants to leave. We force her to eat with us the mean parents we are ;). They have contests, scavenger hunts, sports activities (mini golf, relay races), face painting, dance parties, games etc. Your DD willl love it!

Archived