Prices dropped back down

GAMOM4

It is really amazing to see that the prices have dropped again in the last thirty minutes to the same thing they were last night! So the ones that missed the price drops yesterday maybe can get them now.

One of my coworkers is booked on the 4/6 Dream sailing. He had booked a 4A category (non Early Saver). Prices have dropped dramatically in the last two days so he upgraded to a 6M category for an extra $10

We have two connecting cabins under their Super Saver.

What is the process for seeing if our cabin price dropped?

Can we do this online?

You probably have early saver , not super saver if you picked your cabins, unless you really booked super saver and they gave you 2 cabins next to each other but I didn't think they assigned your cabin until you got to the pier with super saver.

Bill

i just checked again and noticed that there were no Early Saver rates listed (and we booked under the Early Saver rate) so I guess that means we're not eligible? :confused:

You need to do your due diligence when you book with Carnival.

Early savers rates disappear for cruises 6 days and longer 5 months before the sail date.

On shorter cruises they disappear at the 3 month mark.

Keep in mind that you can get price drops up until 2 business days before you sail.

So with early saver rates gone you just look for a lower rate in any category that you qualify for, ie: past guest, etc.

You can not price match to any category where CCL picks your cabin.

Hope that helps and enjoy your cruise.:)

Bill

When I look at my paperwork I don't see a rate level listed. How can I tell what rate I booked at?

thx

That's the clincher. My very first attempt on ES for the European cruise got rejected because the rate was for a different category than what I put in. There is no way to know what your category is online--when I called Carnival to complain that my rate was rejected and was asking these sorts of questions and where I'd find it online, eventually the person just said that he agreed there was no way online to see this but reiterated what category I was in for me.

So for my form on the Spring into Savings sale, I called Carnival and got them to tell me what the total cost of my booking would be now, based on my category. I'm hoping that this gets accepted.

It is really amazing to see that the prices have dropped again in the last thirty minutes to the same thing they were last night! So the ones that missed the price drops yesterday maybe can get them now.

mine just went up! :(

Look at you total w/o Gov fees and port fees. Example- 1 of ours was $778 2 pasangers + $125.48 Gov. dock fees total $903.48..You need to price match the $778. At times dock fees do also vary so if you save say $20 PP ($40 ) toat and port fees changes $10 you would get $30. Its easy just do a mock booking and match your Cruise rate. You can find your cruise rate when your view your docs on Cruise Manager on CCLL after you log in. It will be on the Invoice page.

Archived