RCI IOTS - entertainment with under 3

mexicansun

Going on IOTS in May, my toddler will be nearly 3 but unfortunately will be too young to join the children clubs onboard.

We will be taking advantage of the Royal tots, but wondered what else we can do with her. Do they have the little rides in the arcades and face painting etc.

Do they have any family fun, supervised activities in the evening? I.e do they have a family disco?

We're on first sitting for meals and afterwards, I doubt she will stay still for the shows, so can we take her to one of the lounges in a pram. We'll probably be back in the cabin for about 9pm...but since its our holiday, I wouldn't like to think we'll have to stay in cabin every night after our meal.

There will be a lot for you to do. Every day AND night there is a "Family" activity planned. So just look for that in the compass. It might be a family dance party. Or family scavenger hunt. Of course you can take her to the parades. And the character breakfast.

The mini golf will be empty at night - so take her up to play some mini golf at night while everyone else is at the show. It doesn't matter if she follows the rules - it's fun to let her put a couple balls around. (And it makes for some really cute pictures)

Archived