Red Sea magic 21 st March

Getting excited now Only 4 days to go Just booked n

My excursions on line Can't wait to see Petra!

Never been on Thomson before

Can anyone tell me about the drinks packages?

Also any other info that would be helpful

Getting excited now Only 4 days to go Just booked n

My excursions on line Can't wait to see Petra!

Never been on Thomson before

Can anyone tell me about the drinks packages?

Also any other info that would be helpful

hi if u like a few drinks then do the package, well worth it, thomson arent as expensive as yankie ships but still about the same price as my local (expensive).

the celebration is such a friendly ship, enjoy it, the ports may be nasty and dull but the ships massive personality makes up for it all!!! we go aboard as you get off!!! have fun

Hi sanmarco

I'm off on the same cruise, 3 days, can't wait. Alll packed and ready to go.

We have just had the Nile Cruise and Light Show cancelled as they have moved it to during the day ...... a light show during the day interesting ....... so need something else to do for Port Sokhna (will probably just book on the ship now). Any recommendations from my fellow Cruisers?

Got Euros, Egyptian Pounds, Dollars and Pounds. Probably too much so if you need any come see me :D

Haven't booked any drinks packages as will be out and about too much to make it worth my while BUT will be at the duty free shop as soon as we sail at midnight on Thursday night purchasing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire to drink in the cabin :p

Have a great cruise.

hi so can you buy bottle of spirits on board to drink on board ship?

we are going on our first thomson cruise, been on cruises before some ships allowed drinks in cabin, for example princess cruises allowed you to buy in port and take on ship and consume in cabin, others, eg RCI and NCl took the bottles off you and gave them back the day you left ship. what is thomson policy? thanks

I believe you can buy duty free on board to consume in the cabin BUT you can't buy at Port and bring on board to consume.

No problem on Celebration last year buying in port and taking on board

kind man scanning hand luggage with wine inside when returning on board commented "ah good medicine ! welcome back " :D

Stevie

hi so can you buy bottle of spirits on board to drink on board ship?

we are going on our first thomson cruise, been on cruises before some ships allowed drinks in cabin, for example princess cruises allowed you to buy in port and take on ship and consume in cabin, others, eg RCI and NCl took the bottles off you and gave them back the day you left ship. what is thomson policy? thanks

They didn't actually scan our bags after our first day on the ship and Thomson are not like the American lines :eek: who take drink off you :rolleyes:

Thomson don't mind you bringing drink on board. Anyway the drink is quite reasonable on the ship unlike some we have been on - namely RCI & Celebrity:rolleyes::D

Not long now! Have a great time :)

Archived