A/V Connections -Eclipse-RoyalSuite

cle-guy

Anyone know much about connecting my devices to the TV in the room:confused:

Ideally i want to connect my apple tv via HDMI to the tv and watch media from it.

Is the TV connected to the BOSE, and if not, does the BOSE have digital optical in...(newest apple tv is HDMI and optical audio only i think...)

I kno, i'm a gear nut, travel a ton, and just want to make sure I dont go 14 days not having my media to enjoy just because i forgot one stupid cable...

thanks to any of you techies out there that understand what I'm talking about... :D

The issue is that the TVs in the rooms are Samsung TVs, and in their hotel line. Because of this, they program the TVs to deactivate all of the ports. In general, the TVs on the S-class ships are controlled in the data center for the ship with some apple software.

If you have a Samsung remote and manual for that specific model, you might be able to figure out how to hook it up. The issue is then reprogramming after you are done before you leave.

Archived