What happens if you miss the boat?

MollyMoo1

If you are on a shore excursion and get delayed so you miss the sailing, what happens to you? I can't imagine they would hang aboput waiting for you to get back?

They don't wait for you, generally. You need to find your own way to the next port.

Official excursions bought through NCL, if delayed, will pay to get you to the next port.

It is all up to the Captain, sometimes they wait a bit if they get word that the latecomers are very close.

Number one rule if you know you are going to be late call the port agent. Their number is in the Freestyle Daily so take it with you. Worse case they can arrange to get your passports out of your safe and off the ship before it sails. That way you can fly to the next port or home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Thanks for the replies, its something I've often wondered about. So take the port agents number AND a credit card when you go ashore!

And having your passport too,,is not a bad idea...;)

Thanks for the replies, its something I've often wondered about. So take the port agents number AND a credit card when you go ashore!

Absolutely! We take copies of our passports too. Not sure if they are helpful but we take the copies and leave the real passports in the safe.

Archived