Snacks available on Freedom of the Seas

POF

In order to manage my weight loss abd keep my blood sugar stabilized, I am in the habit of eating a protein rich snack mid morning and mid afternoon.

This is my first cruise and I know there is lots of food available all the time - but had a couple of questions.

From what I understand the Windjammer is not open all day. There is Johhny Rockets, Promenade Cafe, and Sorrentos.

Anywhere I could get a yogurt, some cheese, some cottage cheese and some fruit ? Even a carton of milk, some nuts ... something along those lines.

Its not an urgent medical type thing, just a habit I like to try yo maintain even on vacation.

We have early dinner - is there any food available in the bars ? I often do better if I have a snack with my drink.

Just really curious. I have no concerns over regular meals - just wandered about some snack items.

I too have to eat mini-meals due to my blood sugar. I usually bring some extra snacks with me when I cruise for sitting near the pool or going off the ship. I usually bring cheese or peanut butter crackers plus small packs of nuts. I would recommend getting yogurt, cartons of milk and snacks like that in the morning to put in your fridgefor the balance of the day. The Promenade cafe is always open and has little mini sandwiche, pizza slices, desserts and there usually fruit, bananas and oranges if I remember right. And you are correct the Windjammer isn't open 24/7. If worse comes to worse, you can always order room service. You should be OK.

I always carry nuts with me for the same reason. I also get some superfood bars from my health food store to have in my purse at all times. They are great for Port days when you don't know when you'll be dining next.

Archived