Carnival Valor - San Juan 1/19/2014

shawne71

We are not GLBT, but are very glad that you are joining us on the cruise. We were on the Glory last year during the GLBT cruise in November and it was the best cruise that we have ever been on. We met the NICEST people ever. I would say that about 1/3 of the cruise passengers cancelled their cruise a week before we left when they found out who was going to be on the ship---Well, THEIR LOSS. Welcome aboard!!

shawne71- You will have to come and see our cabin as we are in the UPPER deck aft wrap on this cruise. We were in the same cabin last year and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the balcony. We spent most of our time there and also had many sunset viewing parties with others that we met on the cruise.

Look forward to meeting you all and check out the other roll call.

Kelly

We are not GLBT, but are very glad that you are joining us on the cruise. We were on the Glory last year during the GLBT cruise in November and it was the best cruise that we have ever been on. We met the NICEST people ever. I would say that about 1/3 of the cruise passengers cancelled their cruise a week before we left when they found out who was going to be on the ship---Well, THEIR LOSS. Welcome aboard!!

shawne71- You will have to come and see our cabin as we are in the UPPER deck aft wrap on this cruise. We were in the same cabin last year and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the balcony. We spent most of our time there and also had many sunset viewing parties with others that we met on the cruise.

Look forward to meeting you all and check out the other roll call.

Kelly

Thanks for that! Though we have never had a problem with anyone, it's nice to know that we will be with some gay friendly cruisers! I haven't exactly mentioned it on our Roll Call but everyone else seems to be very friendly also. You will most likely see us at the roll call meeting. When/where is that exactly or have we decided yet? :)

Thanks for that! Though we have never had a problem with anyone, it's nice to know that we will be with some gay friendly cruisers! I haven't exactly mentioned it on our Roll Call but everyone else seems to be very friendly also. You will most likely see us at the roll call meeting. When/where is that exactly or have we decided yet? :)

Not as of yet. We had briefly discussed it a while ago and if memory serves me right we decided on the aft pool bar but no specific time. Many people will be using the Cheers program and don't want to pay again for open bar at an official Meet and Greet.

Kelly

• 4 weeks later...

Hope everyone had a blast! The 1/12 cruise had amazing weather everyday, so I'm hoping we left some sun for you!

Were the LGBT meetings still at Jeanne's Wine Bar? That's where it was during our cruise and Valentina was always the bartender - she was awesome and made some great drinks.

Hope everyone had a blast! The 1/12 cruise had amazing weather everyday, so I'm hoping we left some sun for you!

Were the LGBT meetings still at Jeanne's Wine Bar? That's where it was during our cruise and Valentina was always the bartender - she was awesome and made some great drinks.

Yes, they were still at Jeanne's. :)