I'm a little confused.....

bling19572010

Here are the current fares; however, it has been announced that there will be a 25% increase in Transportation Passes and I believe cash and token prices are going up $.50 effective 4/1.

It takes one fare to get to Hamilton and one fare to return to the Dockyard, and one fare to go to St George and one fare to return to the Dockyard.

BTW, cash fares are not accepted on ferries.

BusFareNewV2.jpg

SBtS

Here are the current fares; however, it has been announced that there will be a 25% increase in Transportation Passes and I believe cash and token prices are going up $.50 effective 4/1.

It takes one fare to get to Hamilton and one fare to return to the Dockyard, and one fare to go to St George and one fare to return to the Dockyard.

BTW, cash fares are not accepted on ferries.

BusFareNewV2.jpg

SBtS

Thank you!

Have always purchased the Transportation pass. Great bargain and very easy to use. As was stated, it is good for consecutive days so if your ship is in port for three days, you can not buy a two day and use it the first and third day. Once it is punched, you have to use it the next day or it expires. They only accept cash for the pass also. Make sure you bring cash to pay for them. You just get onto the bus or ferry and show your pass and off you go. If you pay cash, with is $4.50, you have to have coins. They don't accept bills. Just easier to buy the pass.

Archived