For the art lovers out there...

warmwinds

I found an interesting tidbit when I was booking my pre- and post- cruise hotels (independently)...the King Tut exhibit is going to be in Ft. Lauderdale from around Dec-June...Marriott is an official sponsor and they are offering packages that include two VIP tickets (shorter lines)...unfortunately on my dates only the expensive Marina and Harbor Beach were still available, but it would be a great adjunct to a cruise if you were interested in that sort of thing. Marriott promotion code is CUE. The exhibit is also going to be in Chicago and LA.

If you choose to buy "regular" tickets on your own, without the hotel package, here is the website:

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/tut/

Thanks Warmwinds for your post. My DW and I saw this exhibit when it was last in the U.S. in the 70's. I can tell you we were blown away by this exhibit. This is a don't miss opportunity for art lovers. We will be getting tickets for Philadelphia when they become available. Again, don't miss it!!:) Kerry

Archived