My upgrade rocks!!!!!

Briitini

Booked 2 sales ago inside on lido (upgrades + OBC of $250) past final payment and just got upgraded to balcony on lido for no extra $ and no loss of OBC. Not saying how I did it, but all that matters is that it got done!! I will be a Carnival customer FOR LIFE.

Thank you Carnival!!!!! :D:p

Booked 2 sales ago inside on lido (upgrades + OBC of $250) past final payment and just got upgraded to balcony on lido for no extra $ and no loss of OBC. Not saying how I did it, but all that matters is that it got done!! I will be a Carnival customer FOR LIFE.

Good for you. You're going to LOVE your balcony!

Were

Enjoy! (And I'm jealous!)

Under your profile where did you paste the html for your vacation clock? Can't figure out where to place it to show on my profile

thanks in advance

I called my assigned PVP to see about the sale that I read about here. We booked around when the Triumph incident started. I wanted a short week long vacation so we booked anyway. I have two prior cruises with Carnival. We are in an 8D balcony room on the Liberty on an April sailing.

I called the PVP to see if we could get upgraded and he didn't have anything for us. An upgrade to a suite would cost over a thousand dollars. I'm disappointed that others have gotten good deals but because we booked at the high end of the regular cabins and because we didn't book extra early we don't get anything extra. Just venting.

I called my PVP today because yesterday I upgraded from an inside to OV for an additional 90.00 and today it would have only been 30.00, not to mention I saw the letter posted on here to TA to offer upgrades to LOYAL past guests, so I thought maybe I could get upgraded to a balcony for a little more. NO LUCK was told I would have to pay $330 more because there was not a higher OV I could upgrade too.

Were you early saver?

no i did the sale from 2 sales ago the one offering up to $450 OBC and upgrades included. i qualified for $250 OBC total for 2 people..

Final cost after free upgrade from lido inside to lido balcony is $580 PP..... $250 OBC included in the $580.

SOOOOOO I got no upgrade just 60.00 refund in the difference of my fare and they assured me that no one was getting FREE upgrades that the fare for those cabins had to be cheaper than the current fare...blah..blah..blah

After all the sales were said and done.

I upgraded from an 8A balcony to a 9C Premium Vista balcony Cabin. and at the end of it all I still reduced the price of my original 8A amount I paid by $80 Im super excited.

SOOOOOO I got no upgrade just 60.00 refund in the difference of my fare and they assured me that no one was getting FREE upgrades that the fare for those cabins had to be cheaper than the current fare...blah..blah..blah

Did you have to speak to a supervisor to get this? Did you call your PVP or the 800 #? I asked what the difference was from what we paid and what was being charged now and they blew me off. I'm not a happy camper.

Archived