Sea Days on the Disney Fantasy

I'm hoping to gain some insight on what to expect on sea days on the Disney Fantasy. This is our first cruise with our two kids. If we want chairs by the pools, aqualab, etc. will we need to be ready to grab them by 9am or so? Any suggestions or recomendation would be appreciated.

I'm hoping to gain some insight on what to expect on sea days on the Disney Fantasy. This is our first cruise with our two kids. If we want chairs by the pools, aqualab, etc. will we need to be ready to grab them by 9am or so? Any suggestions or recomendation would be appreciated.

Yes, if you want prime seats. The pool area is not as crazy in the morning but is very busy in the afternoon.

If you plan to leave your chairs for more than a half hour you should probably take your stuff so others can use them.

I usually stay by the pool all day on sea days.

After lunch pools will be like people soup! Try to hit the Aquaduck early. We also like to ride it at night at least once. Very cool!

Unfortunately regardless of DCL's policy on chair hogging, it still occurs, as on all ships.

When I needed to sit down close to pools to watch my kids, I just sat down on any empty chair no matter what was on it. If someone came back and said something I would have moved to the next empty one with stuff. We were there for about 45 minutes each time I did this and no one ever came back. :rolleyes:

This is my technique I have used for decades at hotels and onboard. It works well. You always have a front row chair reserved for you. ;) IIRC twice out of fifty times did the chair hog return. I retract that. If they returned, they were not a hog. :)

Archived