Table for two on Dream

Hello everybody!

We are thinking of booking a cruise on the Dream which, because of a lack of availability of tables for two on their other ships, would be our first Thomson cruise for quite a while.

There in lies my question, what is the availability like a meal times with regard to tables for two?

I notice that the Orion restaurant offers an open seating policy but are there any two seat tables or are they all larger tables and if there are two seaters how long are we likely to have to wait for one?:confused:

Hi Katrus -there are loads of tables for two. When you go in, they always ask if you want your own table or would like to share.

The Dream is a friendly ship and you'll love it. :)

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Very easy to get a table for two on Dream especially if you are prepared to go in at the beginning of the evening dining time - you can usually have the same one each night that way. Apart from having a fair number of tables for two they will often allow you to have a table for four for just two of you as well. There's more space than on Celebration and Spirit which have far fewer tables for two.

I requested a table for 2 at the start of our cruise on the ´Dream´ - I am partially deaf which can be embarrassing with strangers.

We had the same table every mealtime in the Orion which was lovely.

We were never offered anything other than a table for two. I was hoping that maybe we would have to share. Would have been nice to have a conversation with somebody other than the OH!!

Felt embarassed to ask to share in case we were imposing on people.

Lorraine

Silly Lorraine!!

You should just ask to share, we didn't this time as we were with my sister and her hubby, but before we always have & met some interesting people (and some not!!!) but it's nice to have others to chat to sometimes, if people don't want to share they will have a table for two or ask not to, you won't impose on anyone, go for it next time........

Archived