4nts balcony vs 6nts oceanview

kendall13

I am trying to decide on a cruise for my friends, family, and myself. I am having a hard time deciding if I should do a 4nt cruise on the sensation in a balcony with the same itinerary I have done 3 previous times or if I should do a 6nt cruise on the breeze with a new itinerary but in an ocean view? They are fairly close in price so I need opinions on if cutting my vaca 2 days short by getting the balcony and visiting ports I have already been to but still love (key west and cozumel) is worth it or should I extend my vaca and enjoy the extra days as I really am only in my room to sleep?!?!?! Help me! I keep arguing and debating with myself!

That is exactly what I am thinking! I have a brother on the other hand who wants to go on the 4 day because its gonna save him spending money on the ship Cuz he drinks and also less days off work I am already off twelve days for vaca anyways so I'm not gonna miss any paid days off so I think I will buy my bro a cheers card for his birthday so he will wanna do the 6 days as well!

That is exactly what I am thinking! I have a brother on the other hand who wants to go on the 4 day because its gonna save him spending money on the ship Cuz he drinks and also less days off work I am already off twelve days for vaca anyways so I'm not gonna miss any paid days off so I think I will buy my bro a cheers card for his birthday so he will wanna do the 6 days as well!

Wow, how nice of you to do that for your brother. :) Wishing you a great time. !!

BTW: hello from Anderson.

I am trying to decide on a cruise for my friends, family, and myself. I am having a hard time deciding if I should do a 4nt cruise on the sensation in a balcony with the same itinerary I have done 3 previous times or if I should do a 6nt cruise on the breeze with a new itinerary but in an ocean view? They are fairly close in price so I need opinions on if cutting my vaca 2 days short by getting the balcony and visiting ports I have already been to but still love (key west and cozumel) is worth it or should I extend my vaca and enjoy the extra days as I really am only in my room to sleep?!?!?! Help me! I keep arguing and debating with myself!

Hands down - 6 Days on the Breeze!!

If the choice were 4 days in an balcony vs. 6 days in an inside, I MAY choose the 4 day trip. Plus, I also love KW and Cozumel.

Given that you get two extra days, still with natural light, new ship, new ports.....definitely go with the Breeze.

HECK YA! I'd do the 6 day in an inside on Lido deck and save even more! Is the oceanview on a lower floor? I love being steps from outside and if I couldn't afford a balcony, I'd get an inside on either Lido or Panorama deck - there's your balcony!!

Archived