Who all has been notified after filling out ES form?

mailgirl1978

I received my approval email for one of the 2 rooms last night and my $280 OBC is showing on cruise manager this morning. But nothing on the other room yet. I did reveive the confirmation email on Monday for both rooms when I submitted the forms. If I don't have anything on the second room by this afternoon guess I will call them. Really hope they get it taken care of, I don't want to call!

Kim

I filled out the the early saver form Monday morning. Yes, I know they are swamped and the email said to give them 7 days but I'm curious to who has received their OBC and when did u send in the form?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I had to fill out the form twice before I was notified that I was deined. Oh well :(

Sent mine in on Monday for $220 price drop.

Got approved today for $70.00..:confused: I have emails into guest solutions and CCL support. Hopefully they can get this straightened out. I emailed them my screen shots too.

Mine also showed up as a fare reduction - not OBC. After I got the official $70 approval email - OBC is showing up in the right spot...minus the $150 missing OBC that I should have been approved for.:rolleyes:

Thank you Carnival! I got my missing $150.00. Great way to start my weekend:)

I submitted my form on the 14th and got an auto-reply "acknowledgement" email on the 15th.

Today is the 22nd and I haven't gotten any additional emails, my original rate is still reflecting online & there is no OBC listed!!!!!

:(

I have a question on the price drops.

I have gotten 400.00 so far but it shows on my billing as a booking charge/credit however I have paid my cruise in full (final payment was April 11th but I paid it off early). So do I still have an OBC or because it's before actual final payment they will credit my credit card?

The email confirmations I've been getting show the amount as an OBC but on carnvial.com they do not under my billing.

Thanks

***I think I answered my own question cause when I went to the invoice (under documents) it shows on there as an OBC*** Which is what I want :)

Edited by Pookeybear1966

Called my PVP on Monday and was told I couldn't get a price drop. Filled out the online form and got my auto reply email an hour later. Got home from work today and checked my e-mail. Wouldn't you know it, $220 added to my OBC. Oh yeah, I'm ready now! 8 days and counting!

Emailed Carnival about my issue with our price being increased instead of reduced. Finally got it all sorted out yesterday and my account shows $50 OBC. And what do you know, I check prices today and see that our rate has dropped another $40. The fare itself actually dropped $50, but the taxes and feed increased by $10. Still happy with another $40 though! Submitted another ES form. Hoping to see more OBC in my account within the next few days.

I filled out the the early saver form Monday morning. Yes, I know they are swamped and the email said to give them 7 days but I'm curious to who has received their OBC and when did u send in the form?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I filled mine out Wednesday evening and got confirmation Thursday morning before 9am.

I have no idea why it went so quickly for me.

I submitted my form last night after I noticed the price had dropped $200 today I noticed the price was only down by $100. Which one do I get the price when they process the form or the price of what the cruise was on the day I submitted the form? I printed out what the price would be but didn't put any info in the comment sections of the form..Hoping for the $200 credit!

• 1 year later...