Ships tours lautoka,suva fiji

Acrusa

Help to decide in Lautoka on Oceania crusies,The TIVUA ISLAND UNDER SAIL all day tour, or SAVALA ISLAND ESCAPE on the " Oolooloo Cruise " boat.Both sound great leaning toward the Savala Island tour.

Also would like to see a review of the NAVAU RIVER BY LONGBOAT in Suva Fiji.

Thanks

Just returned today from the Rhapsody. We did the Navua river long boats to the waterfall. It was a fantastic trip. so glad we did not spend the day in Suva. We had a look around after our tour and could not get back to the ship fast enough. did not feel safe at all....even locals told me to hold onto my bag tightly and to beware of thieves. I have travelled widely, and am very aware of these things, but I was totally out of my comfort zone here.

• 2 weeks later...

We spent January 2009 in Fiji. In our first week we did a day tour to Suva, couldn't get out of there fast enough, but we had booked a two days in a backpackers resort on the outskirts near a rainforest several days later. We didn't leave the backpackers other than to walk through the forest. After that we stayed for a few days in a village up the Navua river. That was wonderful! The next 2 and a bit weeks were on the Islands.

We are doing the VOS trip NYE which will be going to New Zealand and then up to Fiji and Noumea. We are trying to decide whether we will do a shore excursion in Fiji (we will have our 3 sons with us - aged 14 to 23) or a port day and if we do a shore excursion what will we do. The problem is, of course, we dock on a Sunday so we realistically can't do things without booking it.

Archived