Carnival pride cabin

lildolphin08

• 2 years later...
I will be on carnival pride this August just wondering if anyone has staied on deck in any of the rooms from 8188,8190,8192 ect if you have any reviews and or pictures I would appreciate it!! Thanks!

I was just wondering if you booked this cabin (8188) on the Pride. Did you enjoy that cabin???

We were just in 8188 for the May 3 sailing.

There was some chair noise from Lido but nothing horrible at all.

It's a nice standard balcony with a sofa and vanity/desk.

The TV is one of the old ones though, not a flat screen.

Everything worked perfectly.

It's right across the hall from the Stewards' supply closet so there's some activity around there in the morning but nothing to concern yourself with.

Close to the elevators and stairs and reallyconvenient to just go up one floor and be on Lido.

We enjoyed the cabin, we like to actually use our cabin when we cruise.

We hang out on the balcony, take an afternoon siesta, order room service....

Sorry, I didn't take any pictures of the room because it was a basic Carnival balcony.

I was booked in 8209 last week. There was some noise from above late at night, it usually didn't bother me. Couple of loud thuds did startle me a few times. We had a flat screen TV. I'd probably not book it again but that's because it was starboard and I prefer portside.

Have been on the Pride and sister ship Miracle 4 times, number 5 in August. Have stayed on 4th, 5th and 7th floors. 4th balconies are nice to hear the water, and are closer to Dining room, shows and shops. Upper floors are better to see out further, and near Lido deck. 8th floor will be noisier than 6th and 7th due to Lido deck right above, light sleepers should not stay on this deck. We will be on the 8th floor in August, and will sleep with the tv on for background noise.

We are debating on dropping down to floor 4 to be closer to the water for a better balcony experience...any suggestions?

We always go for 4 or 5 if we can. We were on 4 on our last cruise and again June 14th; both on the Pride and both balcony.