Internet Question

*CruiseFan*

I can't believe my boyfriend didn't ask this already!

Anyhow, we are flying Southwest and we need to check in right after midnight on the Sunday of our flight home in order to ensure we're in boarding group A and can sit together. Does anyone have any idea what time they close the internet? Also, is this something you can get the Purser to do?

Or are we better off just asking his sister to check us in?

If you let your sister check you in online, you can then have the boarding passes printed when you arrive at the airport and you'll be in the A group. That seems the easiest and least stressful way of doing it. I wouldn't want to worry the whole week if the cafe was going to close too early, used up all your minutes, etc. and then have to be in the B or C group and not be able to sit together. If it's not going to stress you out or worry you to check in on the ship on your last night of the cruise, then go ahead and do it yourself.

If you let your sister check you in online, you can then have the boarding passes printed when you arrive at the airport and you'll be in the A group. That seems the easiest and least stressful way of doing it. I wouldn't want to worry the whole week if the cafe was going to close too early, used up all your minutes, etc. and then have to be in the B or C group and not be able to sit together. If it's not going to stress you out or worry you to check in on the ship on your last night of the cruise, then go ahead and do it yourself.

That's pretty much what we've been planning on. We'll have to bring her a nice present :) But yeah about the boarding passes. My boyfriend doesn't have a printer at his apartment and we're staying there on Friday since it's closer to the airport :)

Archived