Welcome aboard Marco Polo Event

Cambschap

Has anyone been on one of these events at Tilbury. Do you get a good chance to see around the Ship. Is it a good insight to cruising with Cruise and Maritime?

I an intrested in the British Isles tour on the Marco Polo in September.

Regards

Cambschap

• 2 weeks later...

Went on one of these for a festive break at Christmas.

Good value for money imho.

Several different grades of cabin available for viewing and access to most of the facilities.

We booked a cruise on the strength of that visit, which unfortunately has just been cancelled.....(Northern Lights) :eek: but would book with them again if the itinerary was ok.

Went on one of these for a festive break at Christmas.

Good value for money imho.

Several different grades of cabin available for viewing and access to most of the facilities.

We booked a cruise on the strength of that visit, which unfortunately has just been cancelled.....(Northern Lights) :eek: but would book with them again if the itinerary was ok.

Many thanks for the feedback hassop. Missed it this time due to other commitments made on my behalf. But will look out for the next one.

Kind regards

CambsChap

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I agree, definitely value for money and a good introduction to the ship. We've been on 3 of these Welcome Aboard events. They tend to be a bit noisier than the cruises themselves (nothing bad, just a party atmosphere rather than a cruise atmosphere) and the average age is a bit higher on the cruises.

Typical running order - aboard 6.15, cabaret/drinks 7.00 (or look round the cabins etc), 5 course dinner at 8.15, show 10.00, disco till 1am. Specify a quiet cabin when booking, if you're not planning to stay up!

Certainly worth looking on the website for the next events.

Archived