Aft balcony on Vision

Hi all, trying to find out if there is alot of noise or vibration on the aft balcony's of the Vision. Being that's its an older ship, I;m not sure if there is more noise, etc then newer ships. Also, anyone have experience with soot on the afts on this ship? Again because of it being older and all. I figure there will be some of both no matter what ship it is. We are taking a long cruise on the Vision and just trying to get a feel for what to expect.:)

Thanks

Hi all, trying to find out if there is alot of noise or vibration on the aft balcony's of the Vision. Being that's its an older ship, I;m not sure if there is more noise, etc then newer ships. Also, anyone have experience with soot on the afts on this ship? Again because of it being older and all. I figure there will be some of both no matter what ship it is. We are taking a long cruise on the Vision and just trying to get a feel for what to expect.:)

Thanks

We were on the Vision for 28 days in October....had corner aft....no soot and no vibration.

We were in aft on Deck 8 in February. We had a little soot on one day (of a 10day) and the cabin steward cleaned it promptly. As far as vibration, we experienced a lot of vibration but only coming in and out of port. The huge balcony was well worth it!

Cathy

We were on her last month. Forget the room, but, floor 8. I felt a significant vibration throughout the ship. We did have soot on the balcony most days. That being said, the soot was a minor annoyance...the wife's Kindle got a little dirty once when she left in on the table, and the vibration was mostly just tuned out. I had a wonderful time, and I would not hesitate to cruise on her again.

I have been on two Vision Aft cabins. You only feel the vibrations when entering or exiting ports. You also feel it in the Some Enchanted Evening Lounge too. The soot was only a problem for one day on our last 11 night voyage on her. The stateroom attendant cleaned it up right away.

Archived