Palm Court Questions

fisheswithbears

We made arrangements several weeks ago through Liz Periera, who seems to have a special relationship with PCG. We wanted to do a short island tour before going to PCG, so she arranged for Rose (of Rose & Jim's) to give us a 2-hour tour ($25), then drop us off at PCG. She reserved the three sun beds & umbrellas for us.

We probably didn't really need that, since it wasn't crowded, but it was kind of nice! We had only one large ship in port that day (and one smaller one).

We didn't pay anything to Liz for PCG - just the regular $10 fee directly to the place. We walked back, but I know she would have arranged for pick up if we'd asked.

We made arrangements several weeks ago through Liz Periera, who seems to have a special relationship with PCG. We wanted to do a short island tour before going to PCG, so she arranged for Rose (of Rose & Jim's) to give us a 2-hour tour ($25), then drop us off at PCG. She reserved the three sun beds & umbrellas for us.

We probably didn't really need that, since it wasn't crowded, but it was kind of nice! We had only one large ship in port that day (and one smaller one).

We didn't pay anything to Liz for PCG - just the regular $10 fee directly to the place. We walked back, but I know she would have arranged for pick up if we'd asked.

Karen,

Did you enjoy the 2 hour tour? What did it involve? I would love to see the island, but, want to spend most of my time at the beach or pool. :) Thanks

Karen,

Did you enjoy the 2 hour tour? What did it involve? I would love to see the island, but, want to spend most of my time at the beach or pool. :) Thanks

Yes, none of us had been to St Kitts. We did a bit of a driving tour through Bassaterre, then up the coast to Romney Manor. It was beautiful, and we enjoyed the Batik place too. Then we drove to Timothy Hill, which was GORGEOUS! And we really liked Rose.

Two hours was just about perfect, and Palm Court Gardens was our favorite stop of the week. We did the beach at several other ports, so loved the infinity pool and ambiance at PCG. We started at 9 am, so were at PCG by about 11-11:30, and stayed there through the afternoon.

If you check out Liz Periera, she'll book a tour customized to whatever you want. It all worked out great for us!

We did the 2 hr tour with Buelah, thru Welcome Tours. After our tour, she took us to Palm Court Gardens for a very peaceful, beautiful afternoon. The whole day was only $25.00 ea and that included the pool and gardens for as long as we wanted to stay, it also included our trip back to the ship. You will love this tour! I would love to do it all over again! Check out the Welcome Tours website for all the info you will need. If you are looking for relaxation, this is perfect!

We did the 2 hr tour with Buelah, thru Welcome Tours. After our tour, she took us to Palm Court Gardens for a very peaceful, beautiful afternoon. The whole day was only $25.00 ea and that included the pool and gardens for as long as we wanted to stay, it also included our trip back to the ship. You will love this tour! I would love to do it all over again! Check out the Welcome Tours website for all the info you will need. If you are looking for relaxation, this is perfect!

I looked on the website and the tour that includes Palm Court Gardens at the end is $43.00 There are also tours A and B that are $30 but don't seem to include PCG. Which tour did you do?

• 2 weeks later...

For small groups(4 people or less) fares are per ride. Groups larger than 4 are per person. It would be less than $10 each way for 1-4 people sharing a taxi. It is about 3/4 of a mile from the port.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Any photo's of Palm Court Gardens? Sounds like a very nice tour.

Marcy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We just visited Palms Court Gardens during our cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas. The pool, hot tub, and grounds are fantastic. Everybody was very friendly and helpful, and it was not crowded at all. A nice relaxing day, and the food was delicious as well. I would highly recommend this place. You can easily walk there or take a taxi for $3/per person.