Crown Loft Suite 1742-AMAZING!!!

The sea view is definitely more quiet, but the Afts were a lot less expensive when I booked. I was also able to enjoy the Aqua Theater shows due to the central position of CL 1730. Provided great value overall, however, any CL is an awesome experience!:)

Tony

On April 28th, we also will be a very happy couple. Booked Crown Loft 1734. I was worried that it looked sort of narrow but after reading a lot of reviews, I cannot wait! Booked this cruise a year ago and cant believe it's almost here. BTW, got a great deal on it. Booked with a TA. Price was $5174.

On April 28th, we also will be a very happy couple. Booked Crown Loft 1734. I was worried that it looked sort of narrow but after reading a lot of reviews, I cannot wait! Booked this cruise a year ago and cant believe it's almost here. BTW, got a great deal on it. Booked with a TA. Price was $5174.

Excellent price! We paid 5922 and I thought that was good. You'll enjoy the ambience, flow with the experience.:)

I have photos of the Crown Loft in both my Allure and Oasis photos in the link below.

cruisingator, your photos are beautiful and I really enjoyed my peek at your 'classic ships' collection! :)

The stateroom with the hot tub wasn't the Crown Loft. :) it would be nice if they did but it would take most of the balcony space.

Thought there were a couple of Crown Loft that has hottub on their balcony... from what the Royal Caribbean has described. Perhaps I'm wrong :confused:

But anyways, thanks again for the pictures!! :D

Thought there were a couple of Crown Loft that has hottub on their balcony... from what the Royal Caribbean has described. Perhaps I'm wrong :confused:

But anyways, thanks again for the pictures!! :D

The only loft suite with a hot tub is the Royal Loft. It has a large hot tub on the side balcony. Crown and Sky lofts do not have the hot tub.:)

• 4 months later...

Just was reading old posts and saw the posts about the "requirements".

YES, I did forget to mention that 1742 is an accessible . We were on Allure , and not Oasis but both 1742's are accessible.

As far as us meeting the requirements...my husband is disabled and can no longer walk more than a few steps if at all!

• 2 years later...