Cave Tubing with Regtour on June 8

dillardr

After much research we decided to go with Regtour for our cave tubing. We were on the NCL sea stopping in Belize last week. I emailed Regtour and they emailed instructions on where to meet. We were met by Jamlia and introduced to our driver/entertainer Lionel. There were two other couples from our ship. This excursion could not have been any better. Jamial pointed out things of interest on the way to the rainforest. We stopped at a grocery store on the way for drinks or snacks. Once there, we changed into swimsuits and left everything else locked in the van. Once we got to the river, Jalmia and Lionel made sure everything was in order. We formed a train with our floats and they paddeled us through the caves. All we had to do was relax and enjoy. When the water was shallow, they would walk and pull us through, we never had to get out of our tube. This was not the case when we ran into a group from extreme, not only did they have at least 4 times more people, they were having to walk through some area as their guide watched. Jalmia and Lionel made this one of the highlights of our cruise.

They were so nice and fun to spend the day with. Lunch was ready for us when we finished and it was one of the best meals we had on vacation. I cannot say enough about this tour, and for only $50 each. As for making it back to the ship in time, don't worry, you will be back in time to shop if you want.

Thanks again to Jalmia and Lionel

Dewey Dillard

PS Ask Lionel to see picture of his new son.

We are scheduled to do a tour with Reggie's Tours the week of July 10th. We are going to be on the Elation. I am worried about getting the first tender after the Carnival tours as I've heard others mention that they got there early but others crowded in in front of them when it came time to get the tickets. How did you do it? :confused:

We were on the Norwegian Sea. They let all the people that bought tours get off the ship first. I made sure I had a tender ticket to be on the first boat for the other people. Remember that Belize time is 1 hour earlier. They were waiting for us. Just remember the earlier they leave town the more time you will have tubing. You will enjoy and the lunch was wonderful

Archived