Barcelona-help with Casa Batllo ticket

bbkarls

I ordered a ticket from Casa Batllo website including all credit card info,etc. I received a response informing me of my registration for their Newsletter with no mention of a ticket. I emailed them 2 days ago asking how I get the ticket but have not heard from them. Anyone else tried ordering from them? Just wondering the procedure or should I inform my credit card company? Thanks

Thanks Carol-no pdf file-Casa Batllo responded and no record with them -suggested I check with mastercard-which I did. There was an approved charge then it was withdrawn by Casa Batllo-they don't understand why it was withdrawn. I charged tickets to the "familia" with no problem. I may try again-is there a line for tickets if I wait til I get there? Thanks again, Brenda

Thanks Carol-no pdf file-Casa Batllo responded and no record with them -suggested I check with mastercard-which I did. There was an approved charge then it was withdrawn by Casa Batllo-they don't understand why it was withdrawn. I charged tickets to the "familia" with no problem. I may try again-is there a line for tickets if I wait til I get there? Thanks again, Brenda

We were there last August (19th). We arrived late in the afternoon (light when we arrived, dark when we left, but we spent easily 2 hours there). We pretty much walked right in...no line. That's ONE person's experience. (On the other hand Casa Mila, which we visited before Batlo had about a 20 minute wait for tickets.)

We just got back from Barcelona Monday. We didn't book Batllo in advance, but when we did a walking tour of Gaudi places we saw a pretty decent sized line. So we used our iPhones to order online that day. We just showed the phone with the tickets pulled up and you skip the line.

We just got back from Barcelona Monday. We didn't book Batllo in advance, but when we did a walking tour of Gaudi places we saw a pretty decent sized line. So we used our iPhones to order online that day. We just showed the phone with the tickets pulled up and you skip the line.

Cool! I am overwhelmed at booking tours and advanced tickets before our 12 day cruise in June. Since we are doing the Guadi sites post -cruise, ordering tickets online while in Barcelona with my iphone might be the way to go. I am assuming you did it with wifi at the hotel? Can we do a group of 6 tickets on one phone? Or is it like airline tickets-1 ticket per phone?

Archived