$1000/day - inside for Aug 7 cruise!?!?

ahoymatey3

Anyone know what's up with this cruise? $1000/day for this inside cabin on the Destiny 8/7/05 seems more than ridiculous. Does it come with a free Kia? :eek:

Must be a glitch in the system, Im not seeing $7000 for 7 days. But it does appear that that cruise is very close to selling out.

Anyone know what's up with this cruise? $1000/day for this inside cabin on the Destiny 8/7/05 seems more than ridiculous. Does it come with a free Kia? :eek:

Where did you get your price?? Carnival sight says starting at 1099 pp (thats per person not per day).

Its listed on a website. I know we are not suppposed to give specific addresses but it is where one might go for cheap cruises. ;) Some of you are saying it is a 7 - day, maybe that's the glicth. This is listed as a 3-day.

Its listed on a website. I know we are not suppposed to give specific addresses but it is where one might go for cheap cruises. ;) Some of you are saying it is a 7 - day, maybe that's the glicth. This is listed as a 3-day.

I see aug 7-10 San Juan to Barbados for $1609 for an inside. The website you are on must have a glitch.

I see aug 7-10 San Juan to Barbados for $1609 for an inside. The website you are on must have a glitch.

I see the same thing. Carnival sight has it correctly as a 5 day (back to San Juan) at $1029 for inside guarantee. I think the website the OP is looking at has a definite glich in it. That's a $600 difference:eek: .

Archived