Jet Ski Tour??

hwhi0218

Has anyone booked a Jet Ski tour from grandcaymanshoreexcursions.com? I am wondering why this is significantly less expensive than Fat Fish Adventures and EBanks Watersports. Is it just the distance from the port or is the tour not as good?

It is $95 for a single rider or $60 each for double riders. I also inquired with fat fish and they were $125 for single and $175 for double. The nice thing about fat fish is that they pick you up and drop you off very close to the port. I haven't gotten any further information from grandcaymanshoreexcursions.com yet.

I haven't done both so i can't say if one is better then the other but Grand cayman Cruise Excursions has a great tour, we really enjoyed it and you can stay at the resort that you leave from after the tour. The tour was amazing and then we hung out at the pool and had a few drinks after:-)

I think we paid a little extra for transportation, which was arranged for us. We did the tour almost 2 years ago so maybe someone else has a more recent experience. Ours was great

Archived