Is aquarium and/or Hemmingway's house wthin walking distance from the pier?

HLester3

I can't decide whether it is worth it to rent an electric car. We have 2 four year olds with us, so I thought it would be easier, but I didn't take into consideration the parking issues. I have never been to key west so I don't know how far all of these places are apart from one another. We would also like to do the Butterfly conservatory, but I haven't been able to find a good map to figure out the proximity of all of those places. Thanks.

The Aquarium is right by the dock.A few minute walk. Hemingway house is a short walk, but the Butterfly place is a hike. An adult ..easy walk if in shape. If you are with smaller kids, you can take a taxi. About 5 buck

Hope it helps

Jeff

No problem. I love KW. Actually was there 3 weeks ago for the day. Had dinner watched the Sunset at Mallory square and headed back to Ft Lauderdale. Wish I could have stayed longer thought. Have fun while there.

I get to go there in Feb on my cruise.

Cya

Jeff

....I haven't been able to find a good map to figure out the proximity of all of those places. Thanks.

Go HERE for a big map of Key West. Click on the "Attractions" menu button and increase the zoom to see details.

Archived