Darn you CC!! I can't get anything done!!

ShanteS

Yup!! Cruise coming up in just a few short months and I spend my free time on these boards reading any and everything I can! I have work to do and assignments due (I'm in school too) and I can't focus on any of it (don't really want to either). I am completely obsessed with this cruise and after this one in August I'll have another one to obsess over for a year. ::sigh:: It never ends!! :)

This is me right now! I sail Saturday and leave for Florida Friday. I have so much to do for a quarterly report due the week I get back and I can't seem to tear myself away! :eek:

I understand...this is what I've been doing too! Every free moment is spent looking at videos of the ship, packing tips, reading the FAQs and Cruise Critic threads. I don't go away until June, but will have had several months of build up by the time I do!

Ditto - I wasn't planning on a cruise this year b/c of money. But b/c of a great deal and 1/2 off deposit, I booked 2 weeks ago and I'm already on here too much! Totally agree with everything you said!:D

I know exactly what you mean. August can't come soon enough for me too!! I have two monitors on my desk at work. One, I use for work and the other has CC on it. It's pretty bad. LOL! And now i'm really obsessed because it's snowing, making me want to go on vacation even more now. :D

I know exactly what you mean. August can't come soon enough for me too!! I have two monitors on my desk at work. One, I use for work and the other has CC on it. It's pretty bad. LOL! And now i'm really obsessed because it's snowing, making me want to go on vacation even more now. :D

Oh, I totally understand! I was not happy when I woke up to a ton of white stuff! It's two days before my birthday!!! It's NEVER snowed this late in the month of March before well not that I can remember anyway. It's snowed in March before but that's always been in the beginning. If the early spring flowers are blooming and the trees and bushes are sprouting little buds it is too LATE for snow Mother Nature!! I'm ready for some sunshine and flip flops!!

Mine is in August as well and I am on here way too much and I go to bed thinking of the cruise and have dreams about it.

Starting to think I need to go to some kind of rehab over it. :o

All this obsession for a week of vacation that will fly by.:(

However I rather think about this than other stuff that are less pleasent. :D

I am the same, I am obsessed with planning, price watching and reading all the posts. But it has paid off as I have save about $1500 in cruise fares:)

Lately I have become obsessed too! I even keep tapatalk up on my phone while at work! I can't stop planning lol :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oh, I totally understand! I was not happy when I woke up to a ton of white stuff! It's two days before my birthday!!! It's NEVER snowed this late in the month of March before well not that I can remember anyway. It's snowed in March before but that's always been in the beginning. If the early spring flowers are blooming and the trees and bushes are sprouting little buds it is too LATE for snow Mother Nature!! I'm ready for some sunshine and flip flops!!

Happy early Birthday!!

When I'm in meetings...I'm on Tapatalk still looking in CC....yeah, it's that bad. :o

I am 19 days out from an 8 day Breeze cruise, and just cannot function. lol I am on it at home, when not working. And what goes better with CC than a nice glass of wine, or 5?:eek::eek::eek:

There go the the weight loss efforts for this cruise, right out the window:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh well, I am hoping once the cruise is over, my life will get back to normal.

My name is Kristin and I'm addicted to CC.:p

Archived