Darn you CC!! I can't get anything done!!

ShanteS

I am off work for a few weeks recovering from surgery, so good thing I have some extra time for cc right now ;)

Bad news is, dh has a weeks vacation mid-May and I'm trying to finagle another cruise :eek: can I really extend my sick leave that long?:confused:

It's doubly worse for me... I'm cruise obsesses and wedding obsessed. So I am on here and the wedding section and a few wedding websites too!! Can't WAIT for our cruise!! Less than 50 days!

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! :)

Happy early Birthday!!

When I'm in meetings...I'm on Tapatalk still looking in CC....yeah, it's that bad. :o

LOL Thank you! I keep CC up on my computer all day at work! :x

LOL...I think we have just formed a CC Anonymous group?? My name is Darlene, and I'm addicted to CC also.

LOL Yes I think we definitely have!!

I am off work for a few weeks recovering from surgery, so good thing I have some extra time for cc right now ;)

Bad news is, dh has a weeks vacation mid-May and I'm trying to finagle another cruise :eek: can I really extend my sick leave that long?:confused:

Of course you can extend your sick leave that long! R and R is perfect and also recommended for recovery! ;)

I'm glad I'm not alone! I start stalking this site more when I book a cruise and guess what I have one booked! Sadly it's 377 days away. :eek: But oh the planning I can do in those days! lol

:eek: YIKES!! My 4 months doesn't seem so long now. I promise it'll go by fast though and yes you have plenty of time to plan. I'll be booking my next cruise after I return from the Valor in August and I'll have a whole year of waiting for that one. Ughhh! It'd be nice if I could just take a cruise every other month or even twice a year. That would work just fine for me. :)

I am 19 days out from an 8 day Breeze cruise, and just cannot function. lol I am on it at home, when not working. And what goes better with CC than a nice glass of wine, or 5?:eek::eek:

There go the the weight loss efforts for this cruise, right out the window:rolleyes:

Oh well, I am hoping once the cruise is over, my life will get back to normal.

My name is Kristin and I'm addicted to CC.:p

I'm sorry to tell you that having your cruise over will NOT help. That's what i thought. I just got back from my Freedom cruise 10 days ago, and instead of moving on and getting my focus back on work, home, etc. - i'm STILL on CC everyday, reading everything, missing everything, obsessing about planning our next cruise...it just won't end!!!

My name is Anne and i'm addicted to CC and cruising! :)

Yup!! Cruise coming up in just a few short months and I spend my free time on these boards reading any and everything I can! I have work to do and assignments due (I'm in school too) and I can't focus on any of it (don't really want to either). I am completely obsessed with this cruise and after this one in August I'll have another one to obsess over for a year. ::sigh:: It never ends!! :)

Your not the only one, doing the samething here just minus the school stuff. I cant stay off while at work lol. Cruising is the only thing on my mind!

My name is Lee and I am an addict (CC and cruise). I just can't help myself.

LOL Welcome, welcome!! :p

Your not the only one, doing the samething here just minus the school stuff. I cant stay off while at work lol. Cruising is the only thing on my mind!

I'm right there with ya! I'm proud of myself though, I actually did some work and assignments today. I've only given myself a few more minutes tonight and then I'll work on some more homework. I might as well take advantage of this time while I have the motivation and the board is slow. :)

And I soooo cant wait to sail on the Breeze! Which itinerary are you sailing? Southern, Eastern, or Western?

Just wait until it's closer.....

We leave on Easter Sunday!

OMG!! I cannot wait until I'm in the single digit dance period! LOL You must be sooo excited! Are you packed yet? Which ports are you going to? Any excursions planned?

Archived