WDW Discount?

aimish

Do you get any discount at WDW if you book a cruise? Are there any 'packages' available? I already have a cruise booked for late next year and now I'm thinking since I'll want to go early in case my plane's delayed, we may as well take advantage of WDW. I have a pretty large family though (7 of us) and I know it is a fortune to go to the park.

Any advice on how to make it less expensive?

Do you get any discount at WDW if you book a cruise? Are there any 'packages' available? I already have a cruise booked for late next year and now I'm thinking since I'll want to go early in case my plane's delayed, we may as well take advantage of WDW. I have a pretty large family though (7 of us) and I know it is a fortune to go to the park.

Any advice on how to make it less expensive?

Do you or anyone in your family belong to AAA, are military-retired,active duty or reservist? Do you have like a Costco near you to get cheaper admission. Look around and see if there are discounts available to someone in your profession or where you might work. Be aware of online ticket sellers, some are bogus.

No discount for booking directly with DCL :( Sometimes, the rates are even more than booking through WDW. I usually do my quotes separately for the best deals. If your a FL resident you will usually get a discount. They also have some great military deals if you are a member of the Armed Forces. There are package deals for room/dining/ticket packages. Your best bet would probably be a value resort to save some money. The new Art of Animation resort at WDW is wonderful and most room are suites to accommodate a large family!

We just did 4 nights at WDW and a 3 night Dream cruise. The only discount we got was through CAA on our park tickets. Mousesavers has an email you can sign up for that lists hotel discounts, discount ticket brokers and such, but I found the best deal with CAA.

Archived