Just off Indy March 16-24. Picture review to follow shortly

Hi fellow CC Members,

I will be starting a picture review shortly as I always enjoy reading them on here and feel its my turn to contribute.

Any questions some future Indy cruisers might have that I can try and answer?

Great ship and great group of people onboard. I did this cruise solo and everyone I talked to was so nice to chat with.

Do they have the Roast Beast sandwiches (Kummelweck) on the IoS yet? We're on board for the 4/7 TA.

I didnt find them anywhere and I was looking. Maybe after the IOS drydock they will be there

Do they have the Roast Beast sandwiches (Kummelweck) on the IoS yet? We're on board for the 4/7 TA.

I wish they would put those on Indy as well, they could easily set it up in the Windjammer, seeing as they already have a carvery section in there. It would be really nice if they would put a Park Cafe in the Solarium. Or even better, do what they did on Mariner and put the Boardwalk Dog House in. That would be amazing :D

I am also on the Independence leaving this Saturday. I see you have taken the old "Norway" several times in the 80's and 90's. What a great old ship. I was on it over

14 times.

I was on the maiden voyage of the Norway and loved her so much that I went back numerous times (as you saw). Despite her quirky layout and the lack of all the "wow" factors on the big ships these days, there was something so special about her that I have not found on any other ship. I guess it was the feeling that she was from a very special time and class of ships. She was elegance and refinement yet also allowed for lots of fun. I almost cried when I saw the pictures of her at Alang, waiting to be broken down into scrap. It was like seeing a loved one dying.

Archived