Just back from Oasis

Were you able to get into your cabin right away or did you have to wait? Also how long did it take to get your luggage?

We did not try to get in our cabin we had an issue that our travel agent did not sign us up for dinning so we had to get all of us at the same table. Then we had lunch so by the time we got up there it was 1 and they were available. Luggage started coming about an hour or two after that. But of course it wasn't our luggage. We started getting ours around 3.

We did not try to get in our cabin we had an issue that our travel agent did not sign us up for dinning so we had to get all of us at the same table. Then we had lunch so by the time we got up there it was 1 and they were available. Luggage started coming about an hour or two after that. But of course it wasn't our luggage. We started getting ours around 3.

I'm glad to hear that the luggage arrived before dinner. I was worried that I would have to pack dinner clothes in my carry-on.

I'm glad to hear that the luggage arrived before dinner. I was worried that I would have to pack dinner clothes in my carry-on.

We still went in our matching cruise t-shirts and most of the other people did it too. I could believe that one casual night there was a whole table of people in bathing suit bottoms, spaghetti tops and flip-flops. Some people don't dress up at all.

Were there 2 formal nights? How dressed up were people? Would it be appropriate to change clothes after dinner but before going to our shows that night?

The two formal night were day 2 (Sunday) and day 5 (Wednesday). For the most part everyone in the dinning room was dress in formal attire. After dinner every night I went to the room and changed. My whole party did the same, just to be more comfy.

Archived