Oasis of the seas March 30th...

lisa70

Although I never got one of those emails, I know others have. But, that having been said, we always get to the ship around 11:00 and we always pretty much get right on. We usually get a Jr. Suite so I know that line goes quicker and are taken earlier. As a matter of fact, on one cruise there was a separate door for Suite people to use. When we went on the Oasis a year ago, we were also Diamond status so we really zipped right through. I don't know, after we're on and we watch the lines, I swear the earlier you get there the faster it goes! Just my thoughts ... :)

Although I never got one of those emails, I know others have. But, that having been said, we always get to the ship around 11:00 and we always pretty much get right on. We usually get a Jr. Suite so I know that line goes quicker and are taken earlier. As a matter of fact, on one cruise there was a separate door for Suite people to use. When we went on the Oasis a year ago, we were also Diamond status so we really zipped right through. I don't know, after we're on and we watch the lines, I swear the earlier you get there the faster it goes! Just my thoughts ... :)

Well the letter is due to lack of custom officers.im in a suite and cant wait

Enjoy! We LOVED the Oasis! We had been on Voyager Class ships and loved them. When we went on the Freedom I remember thinking I thought the ship was too big and when the Oasis came out couldn't imagine a ship that large .... but I didn't feel it was at all ... must be the layout or something. It's an amazing experience and never felt crowded .... everything was perfect! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!! Wish I were going again! :)

We were on last week and the boarding process was much delayed due to decrease in number of customs agents and passengers clearing the ship. Ship did not begin boarding early and passengers were still coming off the previous cruise at 1145 am!!! Obviously, no boarding until ship has been zero'd out. Mess with all the luggage going and coming, not your usual Oasis smooth embarkation, for what it's worth. Walked off with luggage since early flight, 1021 am, and then it took 45 min to get thru security there! That was Terminal 1, friends didn't take that long, depends on flight time. Enjoy

Archived