Reflection Signature Suite - What's so special?

cle-guy

I can't tell really what's so different about the signature suite other than it looks like it may be a bit wider and better decor than normal stateroom.

I think some of the Sky Suites have a better feel to them.

Anyone been in one able to comment further?

I can't tell really what's so different about the signature suite other than it looks like it may be a bit wider and better decor than normal stateroom.

It would be nice to hear from someone who has actually been in one.

Well it's larger yes,:) It also has a separate bedroom which is more of a real Suite as opposed to the Sky Suite's JR suite feel. Of course the deck has a Small Jacuzzi and the bed is a bit more upscale with better linens and adjustable firmness. There is a 2 bottle liquor setup which is nice. The Tub inside also is a Jacuzzi tub ;) And above all they simply look better but that's a matter of taste

The main reason I chose one is the higher ceiling. Those low ceilings on ships make me feel boxed in :) Lastly a private hallway keeps traffic down but that's not a huge deal to me.

I do like that big round port window in corner sky Suites however...kind of cool ;)

Ahh right. I meant what makes it different than a Celebrity Suite....

Ahhhh Much different question. :D I think that is a tougher egg to crack. The Celebrity Suite is a great value. And as you stated in your first post, there is not a great deal of difference but decor and some upgraded amenities. My opinion is one is more like a standard hotel room and the other an upscale boutique hotel. You definitely pay a premium for the latter. :)

On my cruise in May the much larger Royal Suite has been reduced to almost the same cost as the Signature Suite :eek: Just a matter of taste on what you choose. I would still choose the SG even if the RS was the same price due to the overall charm of the cabin. (Wife and I are hopeless romantics)

I still like that high ceiling part ;) makes a huge difference to me :)

Ahh. The Royal Suite...!

I've booked one for my TATL on Eclipse in April, and again on Reflection in November. Can't wait!

Sounds like you have the curse ;) Once you go Suite you can't go backwards :eek: You can't go wrong with that perfectly located LARGE suite. You will be able to entertain nicely. Enjoy your cruise!! :D

Here they are..You decide

Celebrity Suite

CCS4adb4bf918546.jpg

VS

Signature Suite

Signature-Suite.jpg

Having been in a Celebrity Suite before, we did not like the layout. The head of the bed is right up against the hall, and you can hear everything. I believe the new Signature suites have a private keyed entry which eliminates the traffic noise. Frankly all suites should be like a club floor in a nice hotel. I realize that they are scattered around that ship, so that would be impossible, but moving forward, the new ones would be my choice for location. They also are prettier.

4 more days and we'll be enjoying our Signature Suite. A bit of a splurge for our 20th ann. I think they're a lot prettier then the Celebrity suite, but I guess that's a matter of taste. We usually stay in a Sky Suite but we're bringing our son so we wanted more room to spread out and the seperate bedroom. ;) I'll be sure to report back when we return! :D

4 more days and we'll be enjoying our Signature Suite. A bit of a splurge for our 20th ann. I think they're a lot prettier then the Celebrity suite, but I guess that's a matter of taste. We usually stay in a Sky Suite but we're bringing our son so we wanted more room to spread out and the seperate bedroom. ;) I'll be sure to report back when we return! :D

Enjoy your Suite ! :D Please do report back. I have been waiting for some for anybody to respond to the noise rumors mentioned in a a post from CC member MiamiBeach long ago :) Also they were in 4011 which was furthest from the entertainment. Would be interesting to know which room you are staying in :)

Enjoy your Suite ! :D Please do report back. I have been waiting for some for anybody to respond to the noise rumors mentioned in a a post from CC member MiamiBeach long ago :) Also they were in 4011 which was furthest from the entertainment. Would be interesting to know which room you are staying in :)

Yes - please report back............

g

Archived