Captain Marvin's was awesome

Husky359

I just wanted to come on here to say how great of a time we had on Captain Marvin's tour. I was nervous, because it was my first booking with an independent company ever, but I chose it based off recommendations here. It was awesome! We went at the end of May, and did the morning trip that stopped at Coral Gardens, Barrier Reef, and Stingray City. It was definitely the best part of our trip. We were worried about how far of a walk it would be to get to their office, but the Grand Cayman maps really makes it seem bigger than it is - it's not very far away at all. And they were awesome about e-mailing me back all the time, and I sent them about a million e-mails with questions in them.

Just wanted to let everyone know, Captain Marvin's was awesome!

Hi Husky,

I agree 100% with you. Capt Marvins was our first private booking also. In fact, we did the same tour but in November. They were fantastic and provided us with the high light of the trip.

Good post. Ron

Thanks for the comments. I booked 11 of us for Capt. Marvin's on our upcoming trip, and I'm really looking forward to it (I've been snorkeling in the pool in an effort to visualize...heehee).

Archived