Ecstasy Upgrade Fairy Called - Suggestions Please

Hogladyrider

We were just on the Esctasy March 2, 2013 and had cabin E242 aft and loved the view and the balcony space. We had three people in our cabin with no problem. Great location to Lido, Dinning room, etc. You do get more movement if the seas are ruff, and they were two of our five nights. For three hundred dollars more you could book a Cabana on Half Moon Cay and still have $70.00 left over. Enjoy your cruise~~

We are booked in E240 the end balcony aft cabin. We have coffee out there in the morning, naps, drinks in the evening.

Thanks for the head up on the movement.

On HMC we spend our time in the water or lounging and enjoying the beach waiter service! We are Floridians and used to the sun and heat, we just love this beach..........and if we have to pass on HMC due to winds or something we will have our balcony....its a win win.

I will save the $300 to put on our cove balcony on our Sept. Dream sailing....cove balcony room has been our all time favorite room to date in all our years of cruising.

Susan

• 6 months later...

Looking for help with those aft balconies - specifically on the Upper deck - can someone tell me if any of those have obstructions/poles out there? (I know on some ships this is an issue?)....I am hoping to book two side by side - one for 2 and one for 3 people!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Archived