i wish

kendall13

It's called "Shipmate--Carnival Cruises"...I can choose my ship and itinerary, and it does a countdown, let's me look at excursions, and chat with other people.

Wondering if this is what you meant. I have used it for my last two cruises. (I have an Android...)

I use the Ship Mate app but its not made by Carnival. It's a great app though. I also wish carnival would make an app but based on how badly everything on their site always works I doubt they could even make one that would work ;)

I agree, they really need to work on their site, before presenting an app. The site is so glitchy.

Ship Mate is only for Android though. No luck for us Iphone users.

They do have it for iphone...it's it actually looks better on the iphone (I have a droid). Do a search, you should find it. Per their website, Ship Mate hits #2 among Apple's 40,000 Travel Apps.

I have found some super iPhone apps lately.... CruiseCam is great for listening to port scanners... All Aboard my kids like... And X and NCL have them. On the iPad I have this silly but fun Ultimate Cruise, it's a cruise quiz. It's pretty cool and it gets harder and harder. All free. Also Ship Data for iPad.

Archived