FTTF-Breeze-April 13th

KPfromCT

Did anyone get this, after it showed SOLD OUT? I have been checking it at least 10X per day, and still showing sold out. However, I have read posts that, depending on the number of Platinum cruisers, they open it up closer to sailing. Anyone have any experience with this? With the ship being pretty LARGE:rolleyes:, We really want to snag this option. TIA!!!!:D

Did anyone get this, after it showed SOLD OUT? I have been checking it at least 10X per day, and still showing sold out. However, I have read posts that, depending on the number of Platinum cruisers, they open it up closer to sailing. Anyone have any experience with this? With the ship being pretty LARGE:rolleyes:, We really want to snag this option. TIA!!!!:D

I am on this cruise with you. They have had 2 groups of 15 for our cruise that have sold out. One was in the middle of January the other in the middle of February. We didn't get it because our son is Platinum, so we don't need it. There are quite a few Platinum people on the roll call. If they opened alot of the FTTF, it would defeat the purpose of shorter lines.

Sharon

I was on the Breeze for the 3/16 sailing and I was doing the same thing as you checking it everyday. Then about 10 days before the sailing FTTF was on sale again. So keep checking they might open it up again before you sail.

We have 3 rooms on our cruise (my parents, us and my kids) and we were only able to buy 2 then a few months later more opened up so I was able to purchase for our 3rd room. I have seen them on sale for our cruise on 3 occassions. They open in groups of 15 unless people cancel maybe they would open less - I don't know for sure on that since I hear they only open 30 per cruise yet I have seen them for sale 3 times. Anyhow - just keep checking and also check your roll call. Ours is good about updating everyone when they see them for sale again.

We are on the 4/07 sailing and we signed up for FTTF. We had to keep checking because it was showing sold out and then all of a sudden there were 15 available and we jumped on it! So just keep checking

Archived