Multiple Rooms with Shared Billing

Charxu

Can anyone tell me how this works. Are bills made up separately for each room and then put separately onto the cc used for the S&S card or is it lumped together in one total and charged? Will each room get a separate list of purchases made on the ship? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

I had 3 cabins on my last cruise, and put my credit card for all persons in them (with spend limits!). Each person's S&S card has a folio number, which charges are tied to. I made sure that I made a list of each person and their folio number for my records. I could check individual balances on the kiosk throughout the cruise. At the end, I got one bill with all charges on it. The folio numbers are listed next to each charge, so I used my list to track each person's charges.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Can anyone tell me how this works. Are bills made up separately for each room and then put separately onto the cc used for the S&S card or is it lumped together in one total and charged? Will each room get a separate list of purchases made on the ship? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Have you completed your online check-in yet? There is a section for onboard expenses, where each person sets up his/her own account using a credit card or cash. When you check in at the port, that info will already be reflected on your Sail & Sign account. Charges will be put on the appropriate accounts.

Hope that helps.

Archived