Activities on sea days

misssea

Last year on the Paradise, I went to the Line Dancing class, but no staff showed up to do it.

I saw Scrapbooking listed on one Fun Times, but not ours. I know that's not exciting, but cool if you're a scrapbooker.

My husband did the putting contest & won a ship on a stick !

I am also a scrapbooker. I have gone a couple of times to the offered scrapbooking class. I keep hoping it will be better on the different ships. Unless it has improved in the last year and a half, we were basically reminded to save our capers and anything else we might want to add to our scrapbooks after we returned home.

We are on the Glory right now. Not many activities. We have been kind of bored. Carnival used to have lots of activities. I miss the horse races.

We were on the Glory in December and they had the Deck Olympics on the sea day. Men versus the Women. Sort of like a scavenger hunt to get items from other cruisers like non carnival towels, drink glasses, keys, etc. It ended with pool aquatics.

Just returned from the Magic today and they did have hairy chest,mixoligist and line dancing. But they also had the synchrinized (sp) swimming and a swimming relay race where they had to have a towel around their neck and wring it out in a bucket to see which team filled the bucket first. They also had the bean bag toss, which was alot of fun to watch.

Archived