Can anyone recommend a good Liberty picture review (post 2.0)?

Jeafl

If you're doing the Western itinerary, then this review is great!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1626751

If you're doing the Eastern itinerary, here's a good review with a lot's of pics!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1795689

I've sailed both, post-2.0, and would be happy to answer any questions (if I can).

I just took a cruise on the Liberty on Feb. 23rd. I did a picture review. The link is in my signature. What a great cruise it was!:)

I just finished reading your review. I loved it! Thanks for directing me towards it!

Ironically, Captain Rich ran our Meet and Greet last year on the Freedom. It was funny seeing him in your pictures too! :)

I just finished reading your review. I loved it! Thanks for directing me towards it!

Ironically, Captain Rich ran our Meet and Greet last year on the Freedom. It was funny seeing him in your pictures too! :)

Glad you enjoyed, and no problem. That is really something about Captain Rich, I can imagine you were surprised to see him again in my review! Too funny. He really did a lot of work for our roll call group. Spreadsheets, e-mails and all! :)

I've been doing the same since we booked. If you haven't already, check out the reviews by Chris and Cassandra (Anung un Rama), pyroguy, PaulMedik, and Mister Mom. All really good and show off the 2.0 features nicely. They make me sad that Adri and Iona aren't on the Liberty anymore, though. Would have loved the Alchemy experience with them.

Archived