Conquest Flashbacks.....

BettyB2

I was just on some other boards doing some research and came upon this link and found the Conquest. WOW - brought back the cruise for me and I have only been partway through my favorite areas of the ship!! SO much more here to see than on the Carnival site, verything is here for you to see in a virtual tour.....very nice. The Blues Piano Bar and Alfreds are much better in person.....(So is the whole ship) LOL

So far this site only has 6 Carnival ships (Celebration, Conquest, Glory, Inspiration, Legend and Pride). I wish they had them all for us to see..but not yet. I know this site has been linked here in the past....just wanted to post it again as it brought back some great memories for me! WIsh they had the Triumph in there!!!!

Here is the link to the Conquest for all you future Conquest cruisers and for those of us who long to be back on........

http://www.virtualtoursusa.com/carnivalconquest.htm

When I first went to the site it took a minute before it loaded - the first couple times I thought something was wrong with computer...it is just slow to open and I am not even on dialup! Once the Grey box opens with the virtual tour, it is pretty darn nice....especially for those who are sailing on the 6 Carnival ships listed....

Give it a minute and let it load...let me know if it works. I have RR and it was slow to open for that which is unusual..but once opened it is great...

Okay I tried it again and when the page opens there is a list of things you can look at and I click on the oceanview stateroom and when it open the box that shows the roo has a x in the upper left corner and no picture..

Archived