Splendour of the Seas 2014 B2B2B

Just came across the B2B2B on Splendour of the Seas in November 2014.

I'm interested in doing the whole 21 days. Just wondering if anyone has done this before and any info you may have about a cruise this long. (21 days)

At this point I'd be booking as a solo. There's no roll call set up yet and I don't want to start one until I'm sure I'm going. Do many people do the B2B2B?

Thanks for any info you can share.

We have done several B2B2B and believe that is the way to cruise. The longest we've been on a ship is 28 days in a row. We have to very happy cruise friends that sail on the Enchantment for B2B2B MONTHS:D:D I often wonder if they are so delightful because they cruise so much or if it is just their regular personality.

Just came across the B2B2B on Splendour of the Seas in November 2014.

I'm interested in doing the whole 21 days. Just wondering if anyone has done this before and any info you may have about a cruise this long. (21 days)

At this point I'd be booking as a solo. There's no roll call set up yet and I don't want to start one until I'm sure I'm going. Do many people do the B2B2B?

Thanks for any info you can share.

I have done several b2b, b2b2b and b2b2b2b, lol. Longest was 29 nights and we had a great time. You really need to know you like the ship you will be moving onto and hopefully have wonderful friends joining you on some of the legs. Ports are also important so you can look forward to the change of routine, imho. Hope it works out for you. I wouldn't hesitate if it is the ship and the itineraries I wanted, but that's just me.

Cheers!

I love the itinerary...the ship I don't know much about but the only RC ship I've been on was the Majesty so I'm sure it'll be great.

It'd be nice to have some friends join but I don't think that's going to happen. If I decide to do it, I'd have to hope to join in with people from my roll calls.

We'll see. I wish I knew about this during the WOW sale so I could have gotten OBC for each leg.

Archived