$300.00 on board credit

gimlie

I'm presuming that you are referring to the $300 OBC offered for booking a suite 9 months in advance. If you are booking in January for a cruise in June, you are long past the 9-months-in-advance deadline.

If you are speaking of some other OBC offer please elaborate so we can better answer your question.

;)

Has anyone booked a cruise for June in January and been told that $300.00 on board credit was not offered in January?

The $300 OBC is for booking 9 months in advance...never heard of a month that it wasn't offered, as long as you are booking 9 months ahead of time.

Sorry When I booked my cruise on Jan 9th 2013 for a June 7, 2013 cruise to Bermuda Ncl promised me 300.00 for onc. They told me it would show on my cruise docs. Now they are telling me it was not offered in January and they are issuing coupons instead. I swear it showed on the website when I was booking but they say no. Thanks for your reply I guess I will have to accept this cause I have no proof it was published in January.:eek:

Sorry When I booked my cruise on Jan 9th 2013 for a June 7, 2013 cruise to Bermuda Ncl promised me 300.00 for onc. They told me it would show on my cruise docs. Now they are telling me it was not offered in January and they are issuing coupons instead. I swear it showed on the website when I was booking but they say no. Thanks for your reply I guess I will have to accept this cause I have no proof it was published in January.:eek:

What type of cabin did you book?

Happened to someone else. Told them about $300 saving. It was the coupons that supposedly total $300. That is probably what happened to you.

This sounds like what happened to the OP. The $300 coupon book was misinterpreted as $300 in OBC. Or it was said in such a way that the OP was misled.

Thanks for all you replies. I booked a family suite w/balcony for me and one for my daughter. I guess I just made a mistake because coupons were nevered mentioned when booking.

That's disappointing anyway you slice it! Sorry this happened. Hope you have a great cruise even without the large OBC. :)

Archived