Drinks on Elation- questions

mamajo3304

My friends and I leave in 21 days! :D Sailing on Elation. I have already purchased several bar coupons over the past 8 months. One of the girls needed help finding them to make her purchases this morning and in trying to help her, I discovered that they now have a "cash bar" that in non-refundable and you must buy in $25 increments.

Question #1- Since I already purchased drink coupons, am I to assume that I will get on board credit in the amount I purchased the coupons for? Or has this been rolled out on all ships now?

Question #2- The benefit to the coupons was that you didn't pay the gratuity on the full amt of the drink, only the amt over the coupon. How do they now handle this? Is the gratutity placed on the whole amount?

Question #3- Since this cash bar now includes pop, have they done away with the endless bubbles program? I had already bought 1 soda coupon sheet, but one girl drinks a LOT of pop and wanted the endless bubbles. Will that still be there or should she buy the cash bar?

Question #4- IF they still have endless bubbles, do they change the cups every year? We went last year and they were red. Just wondered if they were different this year- seeing as they still exist?

Thanks for your help. I am kind of upset about the coupon thing but glad I found out before leaving. :-)

Archived