Pub Crawl

connyo

Has anyone experienced this activity on the Conquest?

I was actually able to walk between pubs on my last Conquest cruise.:D Now, the next one with the Saints & Sinners group?......... crawling will probably in order.:eek:

Was on the Conquest in March and the Crawl was on Monday night. We were on during spring break and this crawl was something else. From the first bar on the promenade to finishing on the Lido with the Band going till 3 am. Must have set a fleet record for longest Conga line - three of them for each Team Color!

Todd the C.D., really gets into the Crawl - moreso than on any of the other Carnival ships I have been on! It may have been the timimg with all the College kids on break - but this was a blast. Had so much fun I'm going to go back same time next year - after I have Liberated the Liberty in January!

Warning - Start building up your alcohol tolerance! With Madi Gras night the next night on Tuesday - it is tough on the Head/Body/everything the next morning!:D LOL! Have a great voyage. :)

I haven't actually been yet but on another thread they said that the Pub Crawl was on Monday night.......we'll see..........when are you going?

Hi All!!! Thank You for the info!!! Six of us have to wait, or shall we say...train (LOL!!!) until February 12 next year before we will experiance everything this ship will offer!! Thanks again & BON VOYAGE!!!!!!!!

Archived